Tuesday 15 September 2015

Announcement

This blog is staying where it is.

However, you'll have noticed that the URL has gone back to the old blogspot version.  Shabogangraffiti.com now redirects you to a new venture: eruditorumpress.com.

Eruditorumpress.com is a new group blog.  It's what philipsandiferwriter.com has become.  It's the next phase of Phil Sandifer's bid to take over the internet, and I'm joining in.  It's the latest phase in my bid to ride his coat-tails. 

(Hopefully at some point I'll get shabogangraffiti.com to take you directly to my subpage... or rather, our wonderful techy person Anna will.)

I might continue to update this blog in small ways, but basically I now blog over at eruditorumpress.com... alongside Phil (of course) and the wonderful Jane.  We hope to bring other people in as time goes by.

Also now under the Eruditorum Press umbrella we have the Pex Lives podcast, which has in many ways been the force bringing us all together.  Shabcasts (and, I understand, Holly's City of the Dead podcast) will continue to be hosted by Pex Lives.

It feels right to be pooling resources with such a brilliant gang of people.  Please support the new site.  And thanks to all of you who came here to read my stuff over the years, even though I was just plugging away on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment